View By Collection
Winter Windows Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Professor Puzzle Ltd (company no. 04398865) whose registered office is at The Puzzle Academy, Messom Mews, Twickenham Middlesex, TW1 4DP, United Kingdom.
2. The competition is open to all Professor Puzzle Ltd customers with the exception of employees of Professor Puzzle Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/ProfessorPuzzleUK/
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Friday 8th December 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Entrants upload photos of their shop front window display containing at least one Professor Puzzle product to their company Facebook page, making sure to tag us at @ProfessorPuzzleUK and with the hashtag #PPwinterwindows. Where possible, the entrant must be following @ProfPuzzleUK on Twitter and @ProfessorPuzzleUK on Facebook. One winner will be chosen at the end of the competition runtime.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. There are two prizes as follows: One UK/European winner who will receive a £250/€250 credit note towards their next order. One US winner who will receive a $250 credit note towards their next order.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be chosen as a result of a popular vote conducted by members of the Professor Puzzle Ltd marketing team. Their decision is final.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name/company name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.